Wednesday, February 25, 2009

thing 22...I'm gonna keep on, keep on, keep on learn-in' it rii-iight...

As my 23 things experience has been edited to 9, the first place I will go to continue learning is the other 23-9=14 things! There is plenty there for me to try and become educated about.

Alas, I will no longer have blocks of time set aside for the purpose of thing-completion, but I imagine I can scape together enough time to do a thing or two every month, I hope.

Other MCPL 23 Things blogs are also a good source that I will continue to use to broaden my horizons. Reading blogs entries for Things I haven't done yet can be a fun and quick introduction to those tools. It's also interesting to read the blogs of people outside of Circulation; varying perspectives certainly lead to different conclusions about many of these tools.

Hopefully the introduction of a few of these tools into daily life here will be the best way for all of us to be comfortable with both current tools and the constant newness of what is developing.

No comments: